Pages

VHH - Veterinary Healthy Hands

VHH - Veterinary Healthy Hands
Instant Hand Sanitizer, Foaming Hand Soap

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Personal Touch from HT Products

There are so many disinfecting products on the market and so many slogans being thrown at the health care professional that sometimes it can all boil down to price.  As a former AAA employee, I am a firm believer in the statement: "you get what you pay for."  I pride myself on being able to see things from the customer's point of view and providing the best service I am capable of. 

I see what goes into product creation and see how adamant Chris, our President, is in ensuring HT Products' can  keep everyone involved as healthy, safe and clean as possible.  We are animal lovers by choice and healthy as a result of our labor.  We train our families to use our products with the same amount of care and concern that we train the kennel staff, veterinary hospital technicians and mobile groomers when we install our equipment.

So, why should you switch from a product that costs less or a cleaning regime that is working for you?  Why would you switch to Kennel Kare, Triple Two, Apple Kleen or Eliminator Odor Digestor?  Sure, they smell nice.  Sure, we have science and literature to say they do what we claim.  But so do the others.

To answer this question I simply say this, "you get what you pay for."  On paper, those others may seem less expensive but how many steps do you take to get things "clean?"  Do you have to mop, scrub, wipe or otherwise "clean" an area long before you're told to use their products to "clean?"  Do you have to mix and mix and mix in feeble attempts to dilute their powders?  Are you ever really able to use everything in the package or are you throwing away a considerable amount? 

I for one don't have time to waste.  I invest in one-step products so that I can have time and peace of mind to actually enjoy my daughters.  When I found a simple one-step product that is powerful enough to kill bacteria and fungi and simple enough to spray on, wipe off and know my toilet basin is clean when touched by my one year old; I knew that it wass worth paying what I would to buy a detergent, and a floor cleaner, and a sanitizer, and a disinfectant and a deodorizer combined.  Luckily, HT Products' are less expensive than that and work better. 

My time is a major "cost" factor in every decision I make...is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment