Pages

VHH - Veterinary Healthy Hands

VHH - Veterinary Healthy Hands
Instant Hand Sanitizer, Foaming Hand Soap

Monday, November 1, 2010

Let the winter germ warfare begin

Winter weather set upon Southern California last week and as a result, lots of children I know are home sick today.  As I take a closer look at ways to avoid cross - contamination I must focus on one of the simplest methods.

Typically, we all forget to wash the creases between our fingers and our fingertips.  And, just washing alone is not always effective.  There is still a required "contact time" to completely sanitize or disinfect your hands.  Today I am taking a hard look at what I use to wash my hands and how long my hands stay in contact with these products.

I especially like HT Products' Sanitizing Gel because it's available with a lanyard for quick access on the go and because it's been proven to kill most germs in 15 seconds!  That's a clean that you can trust.  HT Products' Sanitizing Gel was designed for veterinarians and their technicians to use for quick sanitation between handling animals and pets and fights against the spread of common diseases including Canine Cough and Upper Respiratory ailments in cats.  Get yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment